While Live Webcasting is a huge topic, here are 5 items that we are think are important enough to mention:
1. Reliable Cloud HostingReliable Cloud Hosting empowers you with the ability to broadcast live, upload, edit and create from where you are at the moment. Say goodbye to paying for expensive server upgrades, being tied down to one person in your organization that knows how to support the system and constant server maintenance! Just leave it to us to upgrade, support and maintain … It doesn’t get any easier to have peace of mind.
2. Tier 1 International CDNHaving a Tier 1 International CDN has benefits far beyond most delivery networks. Your capacity on a CDN can actually be higher than the network backbone capacity. This results in an impressive increase in the number of concurrent users. Theend users will likely experience less jitter, fewer network peaks and surges, and improved stream quality—especially in remote areas. The increased reliability allows a CDN operator to deliver HD quality content with high Quality of Service, low costs and low network load. CDNs can have automatic server availability sensing with instant user redirection and can offer 100% availability, even with large power, network or hardware outages occur. All of this result in the fastest, widest and most reliable Network in which to deliver your content on the face of the planet. Quality service … it’s the vLife way.
3. Control PanelFrom your “Control Panel” (Dashboard), you have all the power to set up new live events, archive past event, switch the server to allow you to broadcast live from a different location, add advertisements, turn off (or on) the chat system and more, all from your laptop. That’s a lot of power, so don’t let it go to your head.
4. Advertising ManagementWhile you have to worry about annoying advertisers bombarding your viewers with products and services outside of your control, you do have the control internally market whatever you want. Take items like that couples retreat, the special weekend service, youth camp or your new book and advertise right on the Live Viewing space. They may not be physically in your building that week to get a bulletin, but they still may be interested in getting involved in the life of your church. This is one way to help connect your live streaming church to your physical one.
5. Advance Reporting (Google Analytics & CDN Integration) When we take all of the information from Google Analytics and integrate it with the data received from our Tier 1 International CDN it make for great reporting! You will have the data of who is watching what, when, from where and how. We track and record the data and you pull up the custom report you need see.